- A hugely desirable unworn Rolex GMT-Master II “Batgirl” Jubilee 126710BLNR wristwatch
Comes in perfect original condition. Including Rolex box, inserts, bezel protector, and the Rolex international warranty card, valid until July 2025.
Complete with its original 2020 bill of purchase from the prestigious Mallory jewellery store in the historic English city of Bath.
Reference number: 126710BLNR
Papers/warranty card: Yes
Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty ends July 2025
Case: 40mm Oyster design in steel
Bracelet: Steel (jubilee)
Water resistance: 100m
Movement: Automatic self-winding 3285
Number of jewels: 31
Your GMT-Master II “Batgirl” 126710BLNR
Rolex unveiled the GMT-Master II “Batgirl” 126710BLNR to huge acclaim at Baselworld 2019. It is a contemporary, enhanced take on the iconic GMT-Master model.
The stainless steel, jubilee-bracelet watch employs the enormously collectible blue and black “Batman/Batgirl” BLNR bezel colour scheme.
This perfect, unworn example was sold new in July 2020.
The 126710BLNR employs the new high spec design introduced on the BLRO ‘Pepsi’ series in 2018. Innovations and features include:
- A new calibre 3285 movement: Certified to the same -/+ 2 seconds a day precision standard as previous models, supplying you with incredibly accurate timekeeping. The 3285 provides a newly increased power reserve of up to 70 hours for less manual winding
- Freshly refined Oyster steel case: Ensures the watch remains waterproof to an extraordinary 100m
- 904L grade stainless steel: For additional corrosion resistance, and a finer polish, compared with lower grades
- Handsome jubilee-style bracelet: Suitable for wearing all-day and for any occasion
- Bi-direction rotatable ceramic bezel: Enables you to instantly view the time across three zones. The extra GMT hand provides a permanent reference to Greenwich Mean Time
- Two-tone blue/black "Batman/Batgirl" bezel, split between 06:00 and 18:00: Denotes the hours of daylight and darkness
Stainless steel GMT-Master IIs are among the most sought-after Rolex watches, and the black/blue bezel colours are exceptionally popular.
Bought as an investment in 2020, this timepiece has more than doubled in value since, such is the demand for the model.
Rolex collectors place a large premium on unworn examples such as this.
The inclusion of its original warranty card likewise adds hugely to the watch's attraction for buyers. Not only does this provide a strong layer of authenticity, it ensures Rolex will resolve any issues that arise until July 2025.
The presence of the original box, inserts and bill of purchase only enhances its desirability still further.
If you’re investing in watches - Rolex is the only place to start
No other luxury watch can match its brand recognition. It is the penny black of the watch world.
The demand for high-end watches, and Rolexes in particular, has soared in recent years.
Yet Rolex continues to produce its models in limited numbers.
Waiting lists for new examples can now stretch out for years, and collectors are increasingly turning to the secondary market - pushing prices ever higher.
It's predicted that by 2025 the global market for pre-owned watches will be worth $30 billion.
History of the Rolex GMT-Master
Rolex launched the original GMT-Master in 1954 in collaboration with Pan American World Airways.
The airline wanted a watch that enabled their crew to easily track local and GMT time. Rolex’s brilliant answer was the rotating 24-hour bezel. A legend was born.
In the early 1980s Rolex managed to improve upon the original with the GMT-Master II. It introduced an additional, independent hour hand that enabled the user to now read the time in three time zones instantaneously.
Why own a Rolex?
Established in London in 1905, Rolex has a reputation and pedigree like no other watchmaker. It’s a reputation that has been well earned.
The company has the same drive for perfection today as it did when it was established over 100 years ago:
- Every Rolex is made from the finest precious metals and materials
- It tells time incredibly accurately for a mechanical watch - just +2/-2 seconds a day
- The movements are all made by hand by skilled artisans - it takes a year to create a Rolex
Rolex is synonymous with quality. Craftsmanship. The best. There’s a reason Edmund Hillary wore a Rolex when he conquered Everest in 1953.
Free global shipping and 28-day moneyback guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.