An opportunity to own a genuine piece of Justin Bieber hair.
"Yeah so it's true…I got a lil haircut…I like it…and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon…"
Justin Bieber, February 2011
In February 2011 Justin Bieber had a haircut that generated headlines around the world.
Justin donated part of the hair to TV star Ellen Degeneres who auctioned it on eBay to raise money for her favourite charity, the Gentle Barn. The pot of Justin Bieber hair finally sold for $40,668.
However, the bulk of the hair was donated to Justin's favourite charity, Pencils of Promise. Pencils of Promise in turn contacted Paul Fraser Collectibles and we acquired the hair from them in return for a sizeable donation that will be used to build a new school and increase educational opportunities in the developing world.
You can now buy a strand of Justin Bieber's hair from his famous haircut. Each strand originates from this plastic container, signed by Justin.
It's the ultimate piece of Justin Bieber merchandise.
Each piece of hair is displayed on a presentation sheet, perfect for framing and a wonderful present for any true Belieber!
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to buy some of Justin Bieber's hair. Each strand of hair measures approx one-sixteenth-inch long.
For sale: £49.95
- Free delivery
- Free Certificate of Authenticity
- Free entry into Prize Draw
About Justin Bieber:
- Justin has had over 1.75 billion Youtube views
- He has 32.5m Facebook friends and 11 million Twitter followers
- Justin's women's scent Someday generated more than $3m sales in under three weeks and is set to be the most successful celebrity fragrance launch in history
- There is even a Bieber Knocker Glory ice cream sundae on sale for $32 at the world famous Harrods department store in London
This is a unique opportunity to own the most personal merchandise of Justin Bieber - a real piece of his hair.
Each 1/16th inch hair is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity stating the hair to be genuine. The provenance is impeccable.
What you need to know about celebrity hair:
- In 2002 a small jar of Elvis Presley's hair clippings sold for $115,000 at auction in the USA.
- A single strand of Elvis's hair sold for £1,055 at auction in 2009.
- In recent years locks from Babe Ruth have sold for $38,000, locks of John Lennon's hair have sold for $48,000 and Che Guevara's for $119,500.