- A hugely desirable unworn Rolex "Hulk" Submariner wristwatch - ref 116610LV
Comes in perfect original condition with full papers. Includes Rolex box, inserts, bezel protector, and the Rolex international warranty card.
Reference number: 116610LV
Case: 40mm in steel
Bracelet: Steel (Oyster)
Water resistance: 300m
Movement: Automatic 3135
Number of jewels: 31
Your Rolex "Hulk" Submariner wristwatch - 116610LV
Rolex produced the Hulk from 2010-2020. It is a contemporary, enhanced take on the traditional Submariner.
The stainless steel watch employs the enormously popular green bezel and dial colour scheme.
This perfect, unworn example was sold new in March 2020, and is one of the last Hulks ever made. It is also one of the last 40mm Submariners produced - ending a continuous line since 1953. Rolex increased the case size on its Submariners to 41mm in 2020.
- A calibre 3135 movement: Rolex's flagship movement for incredible reliability and durability. Certified to -2/+2 seconds a day precision standard, supplying you with accurate timekeeping. The 3135 provides a power reserve of up to 48 hours for less manual winding
- Oyster steel case: Ensures the watch remains waterproof to an extraordinary 300m
- 904L grade stainless steel: For additional corrosion resistance, and a finer polish, compared with lower grades
- Luminescent dial: For easy viewing under water
- Handsome oyster-style bracelet: Suitable for wearing all-day and for any occasion
- Uni-direction rotatable ceramic bezel: Enables you to instantly track immersion times. Ceramic makes it highly scratchproof
- "Rolex green" bezel and dial: Giving the Hulk its distinctive character
Submariners are among the most sought-after Rolex watches, and the green bezel and dial variant known as the Hulk is exceptionally popular and scarce. Arguably the most popular Submariner for investment purposes.
Bought as an investment in 2020, this timepiece has surged by 48% in value since, such is the demand for the model.
Rolex collectors place a large premium on unworn examples such as this.
The inclusion of its original warranty card likewise adds hugely to the watch's attraction for buyers. This provides a strong layer of authenticity for future buyers.
The presence of the original box and inserts only enhances its desirability still further.
If you’re investing in watches - Rolex is the only place to start
No other luxury watch can match its brand recognition. It is the penny black of the watch world.
The demand for high-end watches, and Rolexes in particular, has soared in recent years.
Yet Rolex continues to produce its models in limited numbers.
Waiting lists for new examples can now stretch out for years, and collectors are increasingly turning to the secondary market - pushing prices ever higher.
It's predicted that by 2025 the global market for pre-owned watches will be worth $30 billion.
History of the Rolex Submariner
The Rolex Submariner is the classic dive watch, introduced by Rolex in 1953. It was the first watch rated to be water resistant to 100 metres. The Submariner was designed with divers in mind and had a rotatable bezel to track immersion times.
Throughout the 1950s and 60s, Rolex continued to improve the Submariner's water resistance up to 200 metres. Modern Submariners now boast water resistance up to 300 metres.
The Submariner has enjoyed 70 years of continuous production, is the most instantly recognisable dive watch ever made, and is among Rolex's flagship offerings.
History of the Rolex "Hulk"
The Rolex Hulk refers solely to the green Submariner model reference 116610LV, produced between 2010 and 2020. Nicknamed the "Hulk" for its likeness to the comic book character, due to its vivid green dial and bezel. It marked the first time Rolex used a green dial on a Submariner.
Like all Submariners, the Hulk is waterproof to 300 meters (1,000 feet). The green colour scheme proved hugely popular among collectors, yet its low production numbers ensure they're hard to obtain. Consequently the Hulk has surged in value on the secondary market, particularly since 2020 when Rolex discontinued the watch. Its rarity and bold styling make it highly coveted among Rolex enthusiasts.
Why own a Rolex?
Established in London in 1905, Rolex has a reputation and pedigree like no other watchmaker. It’s a reputation that has been well earned.
The company has the same drive for perfection today as it did when it was established over 100 years ago:
- Every Rolex is made from the finest precious metals and materials
- It tells time incredibly accurately for a mechanical watch
- The movements are all made by hand by skilled artisans - it takes a year to create a Rolex
Rolex is synonymous with quality. Craftsmanship. The best. There’s a reason Edmund Hillary wore a Rolex when he conquered Everest in 1953.
Free global shipping and 28-day moneyback guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.