- James Dean's yearbook from Fairmount High School, 1949
- Rare signing of "Jim" by the soon-to-be screen star
- Brilliant caption, naming Dean as "our regular basketball guy"
- Learn more about this piece here
James Dean (1931-1955) was an American actor, who has gone on to become a cultural icon - the ultimate Rebel Without a Cause. Due to his death at an early age, his memorabilia is incredibly rare and valuable, giving rise to the term "The James Dean Effect".
This is a superb single page from the Fairmount High school yearbook, 1949, measuring approximately 10.4” x 7.7”. featuring photo portraits of 10 of that year's graduating students, including James Byron Dean (1931-1955).
Signed in pencil underneath his portrait "Jim Dean". Instances of Dean's autograph where he has signed "Jim" instead of "James" are extremely rare. An early autograph from the iconic film star.
Below his photograph, Dean is described as "our regular basketball guy, and when you're around him - time will fly". The right-hand page edge has some loss where it has been carelessly removed from the book, with some minor loss to the edge of Dean's portrait.
Free global shipping. 28-day returns. Certificate of Authenticity and our Lifetime Moneyback Guarantee of Authenticity included.
- BUY NOW: Order online, by phone +44 (0)1534 639 998, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.