Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. How much did Monet's Nympheas sell for at Christie's on Tuesday?
2. What's the estimate on a basketball from the 1936 Olympic Games?
3. A Native American Party flag will auction on May 24. What year was it made in?
4. A hoard of gold ingots was recovered from a wreck off the coast of South Carolina. What was the name of the ship?
A. SS Central America
B. SS South America
C. SS North America
5. Whose Ferrari Dino is coming up for auction on May 9?
A. David Bowie
B. Keith Richards
C. Mick Hucknall
Answers: 1A, 2C, 3B, 4A, 5B