Meet Paul Fraser Collectibles and view our amazing stock in London
Featuring Buzz Aldrin and Madonna collectibles, the May 20 London Investor Show is not to be missed
The London Investor Show On Friday May 20 offers you the opportunity to meet the Paul Fraser Collectibles experts and discuss the exciting opportunities of alternative investing.
Visitors to Stand 16 at London Olympia will also be able to get up close to £1m-worth of sensational pieces currently for sale - just a tiny portion of our stock.
A lucky collector will also win a framed strand of Elvis Presley's hair, valued at £1,055, courtesy of Paul Fraser Collectibles.
For a complimentary ticket worth £50 please visit www.londoninvestorshow.com/
- Click here to view our stock items for sale
- Learn how you can get pleasure and profit by investing in unique collectibles
- Read all the latest Unique items and Memorabilia news
Recent and related articles...
· Fabergé bracelet expected to make $162,000 at Bonhams auction | 16 May 2011
A turn-of-the-century diamond bracelet will be among the leading lots in June
Dorotheum's Tulln sale on May 28 will feature 36 classic cars and 19 historic motorcycles
The fragment of Martian meteorite that may contain water is for sale, alongside a slice of the moon
A halved 1850's one-shilling stamp is among the top lots at the June sale
· Classic car investors reap rewards of 7.67% annual returns | 14 May 2011
Ferrari owners are among those classic car owners celebrating after a strong year
Image: London Investor Show