$12,000 Buccellati gold ring sparkles in online auction
Jewellery, 18-19th century sterling silver and rare Tiffany artefacts will auction online in June
Levine Auction and Appraisal is auctioning the distinguished and varied Bottoni Estate on June 13 at the Scottsdale Gallery, Arizona, US.
Lots will encompass 18th and 19th century sterling silver offerings, with Tiffany, Joel Sayre, Gorham, and Buccellati just to name a few.
Among the Buccellati treasures is an aquamarine ring once referred to as a masterpiece, and an amethyst necklace which, in the words of Levine, "has all the elegance of royalty."
The Buccellati 18K Gold Ring features 38 diamonds surrounding its rectangular aquamarine, and wonderful craftsmanship. It signed by Buccellati and is a size five, with a 9mm by 17mm stone.
It will go under the hammer with an estimate of $8,000-12,000.
Meanwhile, the 28" Buccellati 18K Gold Ringed & Amethyst necklace boasts an exquisite design and is billed as a unique piece of investment quality, estimated at $4,000-6,000.
With online bidding also available, Levine's sale promises something for collectors, admirers, connoisseurs and investors alike.
- More news on Watches and Jewellery
- Enjoy the read? Don't forget to sign up for your free newsletter with exclusive content
Top Five Related Articles...
· $175,000 ring leads Dallas auction | 30 April 2010
A diamond, platinum ring, selling for charity, is leading a sale this Monday
· $10,000 for a rare 'colour-changing' alexandrite ring | 29 April 2010
An alexandrite gemstone, famous for changing colour under different lights, is up for sale in Nevada
· Perfect heart-shaped diamond attracts $3.8m in New York | 23 April 2010
This D Flawless 28.28 cts jewel auctioned alongside the $1.76m Emperor Maximilian Diamond
· £468,000 diamond pendant dazzles at Bonhams | 22 April 2010
The very light pink rarity exceeded expectations at Bonhams' first Fine Jewellery sale of the year
· Australia's '$900,000' Argyle diamond could still find its buyer | 15 April 2010
Just because a valuable stone fails to meet its pre-auction estimates doesn't mean it's game over...