Our Layaway plan offers the lowest entry level to investors wishing to diversify into the rewarding world of unique collectibles.
· With a minimum monthly payment of just £100 (approx. $157) or £300 a quarter you can begin investing in collectibles today.
· Your payments can be used to buy a particular item worth 12 times your monthly instalment.
· Alternatively, you can put the money towards building a suite of collectibles investments, guided at every step of the way by the team at Paul Fraser Collectibles.
This leverage investment is the perfect way to build a valuable collection. It offers long term investment potential in addition to the enjoyment and pleasure of becoming the custodian of a unique piece of history.
- We advise a minimum 5 year view
- Pay monthly or quarterly
- There is no maximum investment
- All items are fully authenticated and offered with a lifetime guarantee of authenticity
- No hidden charges
- You have the option to make an initial upfront investment to kick start your collection
- We will work closely with you to build a valuable collection with every opportunity for future growth
- Free storage for the duration of the investment, if required
- We will advise on your most profitable exit route through in depth discussions with our worldwide network of contacts, or make a direct offer to buy
- Absolute flexibility to buy and sell at your discretion
The layaway plan in action
You wish to buy a collectible from us valued at £2,400.
Rather than paying in a single lump sum, you can spread the cost by paying in 12 monthly instalments of £200 instead, or quarterly payments of £600.
Building a portfolio
An initial payment of £1,000 followed by quarterly payments of £500 will result in a total investment of £61,000 over the next 30 years.
If high-end collectibles continue to compound in price by 10% pa, then £61,000 paid over 30 years will appreciate to over £380,000.
Many people use collectibles to finance school or university fees for their children. An initial investment of £10,000 followed by quarterly payments of £1,000 (£82,000 total investment) would give your children a pot of over £250,000 in 18 years' time, assuming a 10% growth each year.
To register your interest, please fill in the application form, and we will call you back.
Or contact us now:
+44 (0) 117 933 9500
Sign up to our newsletter and download our free collectibles investment guides.
The newsletter brings you all the latest market news, views and opinion plus exclusive interviews with the major players in the collecting world.