Ferrari, Aston Martin and Bentley cars could be 'lucky 13' for charity auction
Thirteen classic autos from a private collection have been added to Leake's upcoming charity sale
Leake Auction Company has consigned 13 cars from a Texas private collection for its upcoming Dallas charity sale, including several distinctive sports cars.
Among the classic motors rolling onto the auction block are a 2006 Saleen S7 Coupe, 2008 Spyker C8 Spyder, 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe and a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Model 140 Coupe.
Other highlights will include a 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish S Coupe, a 2007 Bentley Azure Convertible, a 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe and a 2002 Ferrari Spider.
According to Leake, all proceeds from its sale will go towards The Jesse Tree, a non-profit organization in Galveston, Texas, which connects people with health care and social services.
The auction will take place on November 19-21, with around 500 cars expected to cross the two-ring auction block.
- Learn how you can get pleasure and profit from investing in the classic cars markets
- Click here for all the latest Classic Cars news
Join our readers more than 190 countries around the world - sign up for your free weekly Collectibles Newsletter today
Recent and related articles...
· Double World Championship-winning sidecar races to £102,700 at Bonhams | 21 October 2010
Legend Helmut Fath's design baby, winner of the 1968 Sidecar World Championship, sold in the UK
· The Classic Car collection of fashion legend Ralph Lauren | 20 October 2010
Famed for his sense of style in clothing, Lauren's sense of elegance in automobiles is also formidable
· Classic 1946 Delahaye Roadster could race to auction success in Dallas | 19 October 2010
Boasting great racing provenance and a $40,000 restoration, this 135M is looking for a new home
· 'French icon' the Citroen DS rolls to £24,750 in UK classic cars sale | 18 October 2010
With none of its charms diminished, this head-turning 1950s French classic has found a new owner
· 100% of lots sell at RM's Hershey vintage and Brass Era cars auction | 14 October 2010
The majestic 1929 Duesenberg Model J Convertible Coupe starred among the rolling works of art...